Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lead 21 (our reading series)---Computer activities possible at home.

I have been playing around with the computer links for our reading series, Lead21.
Each child was given their own login and password.  If you need your child's login and password again, just email or call.  I added my son as a student so I can practice what your child can do.
Please contact me with any questions.

We are in Unit One.
Homepage
You will find two books that we are reading in class.
I have found that you have to click on the shield sign on the upper right hand corner
to open them up.

The third item on the right is a video talking about the theme, "I am special."

epractice 

This is a game teaching the children to recognize upper and lower case letters.

etools

This has four writing activities that your children can write their own stories or sentences.  I can read them and write comments back to your child.